The Demo Account in Quotex is designed specifically for beginner traders to simulate real world trading conditions. We always recommend to new traders with no or little trading experience to first access the demo account in order to practice and gain more experience trading with real market data. The Quotex Demo Account is exactly what you need in order to dive in the world of trading risk-free. There are is no liability when you access the Demo Account as you don’t have to deposit any money to get started.
How to Open the Demo Account in Quotex with your email
- First of all go to quotex.io, the official website of Quotex and click on either the green button labeled “Sign Up” on the top right corner of the website or the green “Registration” button in the middle. Both link serve the same purpose.
- A new screen will appear with a basic registration form. Make sure you are in the “Registration” tab. Here the process is very easy and straightforward and you only need to enter:
- a valid email address
- a strong password
- select your native currency
- accept the “Service Agreement”
- and finally click the blue “Registration” button
It is very important to enter a correct and valid e-mail address. Double-check the email address for typing errors and avoid unnecessary spaces. Next enter a strong password that is hard to guess. After all, this is a necessary measure to secure your account. Lastly, you need to select your native currency, Meaning that you have to choose a currency that you will be using later to deposit and withdraw money from Quotex and to avoid added fees coming from conversion rates, choose the currency your credit or debit card is. Quotex offers 12 different currencies when you open a account.
Finally, after you complete all the small steps above you will be redirected directly in the trading platform of Quotex where you can deposit money, withdraw and of course select and trade assets. You can also check our detailed Quotex Broker Review where you explain in more detail how the trading platform works and how you can use it.
How to Open a Demo Account in Quotex using Facebook
If you don’t want the hassle of remembering email addresses and passwords, Quotex also offers the option to open a new account using your social media profiles like Facebook, Google and vKontakte. Here is how:
- Visit Quotex Official Website: quotex.io and click the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the page or the “Registration” button in the middle. It doesn’t matter which one you choose as both serve the same function.
- A new screen will appear with the sign up form. Here you can see the icons of Facebook, vKontakte and Google. Click on Facebook.
- While in the “Registration” screen click on the “Facebook” icon. A new window will open redirecting you to Facebook’s login screen.
- Once you enter your Facebook email address and password you will be asked to give Quotex access to use your profile picture and email address. This is a standard procedure when signing up for a service using Facebook’s platform.
- After approving the connection with Facebook you will be redirected automatically to the main trading platform of Quotex as shown below:
- Immediately the Demo Account platform will appear with $10,000 already pre-funded into your account for you to practice. Also if you consider later on to open a Real Account, Quotex offers a very good bonus of 30% on your first deposit. Practically what this means is if you deposit $100 you will get $130.
How to Open a Demo Account in Quotex using Gmail
- Similarly when signing up with Facebook, in the sign up form click the Gmail icon.
- In the next screen will open the sign in form of Gmail. Enter your Gmail address as shown below and click “Next”.
- Enter your Gmail password and click “Next”.
- Finally, the Demo Account Dashboard will appear. You Demo now includes $10,000 virtual money to start trading and practise completely RISK-FREE.