Quotex is a binary options broker and it was founded in 2020. Although relatively new in the trading market, Quotex has already created a very good reputation among traders. In our detailed Quotex Broker Review (updated 2022), we thoroughly dig into every key aspect of the broker. But this post we will explain in more detail how to open an account in Quotex. It’s very easy as you will see, and welcoming even for beginner traders.
How to Open an Account in Quotex with email
- First of all go to the official Quotex website here: Quotex.io
- A new screen will appear with a basic registration form. Make sure you are in the “Registration” tab. Here the process is very easy and straightforward and you only need to enter:
- a valid email address
- a strong password
- select your native currency
- accept the “Service Agreement”
- and finally click the blue “Registration” button
It is very important here to enter a correct and valid e-mail address as it will be used later to verify your account. Double-check the email address for typing errors and avoid unnecessary spaces. Next, in the password field make sure to enter a strong one with a combination of uppercase and lowercase characters, number and symbols. After all, this is a necessary measure to secure your account. Although is possible to reset your password in case you don’t remember it, but just make sure to save it somewhere safe or use a password manager. Lastly, you need to select your native currency, Meaning that you have to choose a currency that you will be using later to deposit and withdraw money from Quotex and to avoid added fees coming from conversion rates, choose the currency your credit or debit card is. Quotex offers 12 different currencies when you open a account.
Finally, after you complete all the small steps above you will be redirected directly in the trading platform of Quotex where you can deposit money, withdraw and of course select and trade assets. You can also check our detailed Quotex Broker Review where you explain in more detail how the trading platform works and how you can use it.
How to Open an Account in Quotex using Social Media
If you don’t want the hassle of remembering email addresses and passwords, Quotex also offers the option to open a new account using your social media profiles like Facebook, Google and vKontakte. Here is how:
- Visit Quotex Official Website: quotex.io and click the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the page or the “Registration” button in the middle. It doesn’t matter which one you choose as both serve the same fuction.
- A new screen will appear with the sign up form. Just make sure the “Registration” tab is selected. Unlike the manual registration process we explained about, at the bottom of the sign up form you can see the icons of Facebook, vKontakte and Google.
How to Create an Account in Quotex using Facebook
- While in the “Registration” screen click on the “Facebook” icon. A new window will open redirecting you to Facebook’s login screen.
- Once you enter your Facebook email address and password you will be asked to give Quotex access to use your profile picture and email address. This is a standard procedure when signing up for a service using Facebook’s platform.
- After approving the connection with Facebook you will be redirected automatically to the main trading platform of Quotex as shown below: